Does anyone know of public school systems that still include one-room schools?

I would like to see improvements in our social fabric by reevaluating our public schools in Florida, which seem to be able to fund the construction of large sprawling school buildings, but seem unable to adequately fund our professional K-12 public school teachers.

Possibly, the Corona Pandemic will give more of us first-hand experience with online learning to combine it with one-room school systems similar to the ones my grandparents attended.  Older students in my grandparents one-room school helped younger students, and possibly in the one-room schools of tomorrow, grandparents can help both older and younger students - and online learning could help students with specialized subjects.  Rather than walking miles to my grandparents one-room school, our grandchildren could walk a few blocks to tether ball poles and a one-room school at center of their neighborhood.

https://imageenvision.com/clipart/17252-one-room-schoolhouse-with-a-bell-tower-american-flag-and-tether-ball-pole-clipart-by-djart